The Women's Library Club was organized in August 1890 with the mission to maintain a library for the use of the village and the "Intellectual Improvement of the Community."
Although the club no longer exists, its mission remains the same. We strive to inform, enrich and empower every person in the community by creating and providing easy access to an array of ideas and information. We provide an inviting atmosphere, well-organized and up-to-date collections and a friendly well trained staff.
Selected Fryeburg Public Library images: